There are times when every organization needs to stop and spend time visioning and planning together. But we believe that traditional, long-range strategic planning is dead. That's the consensus of the most innovative business leaders today. And there's nothing biblical about it, either. In fact, we'll do everything we can to convince you not to do one. Instead, we'll work with you to design a strategic visioning & planning process that helps you ask the one question that really matters:
What in the world is God up to...
and how can we help?
Is your congregation or faith-based organization ready to begin a strategic visioning process? This downloadable self-assessment can help you decide:
If and when you're ready, we can help you design a strategic visioning process that:
- Involves everybody who cares about your congregation (or judicatory). Everybody.
- Is grassroots-facilitated by your leaders, with our training and coaching. That means you're building leadership capacity even while you plan.
- Includes your neighbors.
- Is designed to help you listen together for God's purpose and direction.
- Is both prayerful and playful.
- Will produce an umbrella strategy (purpose + guiding principles + strategic directions) that creates both focus and freedom in ministry.
- Deepens commitment to your shared ministry because everyone feels like they
had a part in shaping it. Because they did.